The Kaira District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited is one of the leading District Co-Operative Bank in Gujarat serving customers in the district of Kheda and takes a lot of care of their customers and the details provided by their customer.
When customer uses our digital platform, he/she expressly agrees to and consent to the terms of this Policy. Also, by any use of our digital platforms you will deemed to have given your consent for the processing of your Personal Data as set out in this Policy.
The Kaira District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the customer information and its transmission through the World Wide Web.
OBJECTIVE OF COLLECTING CUSTOMER PERSONAL DETAILS
- To respond to your inquiries and address your requests and concerns on real time basis;
- To deliver marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you;
- To inform you about important information regarding our Digital Platforms, changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- To offer you our products or services which you may have applied for or shown interest in;
- To perform our obligations under KYC norms (e.g. sharing your information with third parties to verify details you have provided to us like your identity, to authenticate you and verify your information;
- To allow you to participate in surveys and other forms of market research, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain additional information about how Personal Data is used and shared;
- To perform activities such as data analysis, audits, usage trends to determine the effectiveness of our campaigns and as input into improving products and services and enhancing our Digital Platforms;
- To improve risk control for fraud detection and prevention, to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal processes and law enforcement requirements;
- To use it in other ways as required or permitted by law or with your consent;
- To prevent or detect crime including fraud and financial crime, e.g. financing for terrorism and human trafficking;
- For security and business continuity and risk management;
- To protect our legal rights and comply with our legal obligations;
- For system or product development and planning, audit and administrative purposes;
- To meet the legitimate interests to be pursued by us or by a third party.
WHO MAY HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR DETAILS
- With third-party service providers, vendors, data processors and/or agents who perform services for us and help us operate our business;
- Statutory and regulatory bodies and authorities including but not limited to the Reserve Bank of India and law enforcement authorities and entities or persons, to whom or before whom it is mandatory to disclose the Personal Data as per the applicable law, courts, judicial and quasi-judicial authorities and tribunals, arbitrators and arbitration tribunal.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may retain your Personal Data for as long as required to provide you with services such as managing your account and dealing with any concerns that may arise or otherwise if required for any legal or regulatory requirements or for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- We may need to retain your information for a longer period where we need the information for our legitimate purposes for e.g. to help us respond to queries or complaints, fighting fraud and financial crime, responding to requests from regulators, etc. If we don’t need to retain information for this period of time, we may destroy, delete or anonymize it more promptly
Links to External Websites
The Kaira District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited provides information to the public at large regarding products, services & schemes through website. Our website may contain links to non – The Kaira District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited websites. Such hyperlinks to other websites are provided for the customer’s convenience on the Internet.
Such external website belongs either to The Kaira District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited, its Subsidiaries or associate companies or any other party(s) who have a strategic business relationship or having any other arrangement with The Kaira District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited.
CUSTOMERS SHOULD BE AWARE ABOUT THE FOLLOWING
- These hyperlinks direct to websites published and operated by third parties who may or may not be part of The Kaira District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited.
- You may use such hyperlinks and third party websites at your own risk and The Kaira District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited is not liable for any damages or losses (Direct / Indirect or Consequential) arising out of or in connection with your doing so.
- The Kaira District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited is not in any way liable for the content of any of these linked website or webpage. By providing hyperlinks to an external website or webpage, The Kaira District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited shall not be deemed to endorse, recommend, approve, guarantee, indemnify or introduce any third parties or the services / products they provide on its websites.
- On clicking to the external link, customer is exiting The Kaira District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited’s website. Such external websites may contain terms and conditions, privacy provisions, confidentiality provisions, or other provisions that differ from the terms and conditions applicable to our Digital Platforms. Links to other Internet services and websites are provided solely for the convenience of users. A link to any service or site is not an endorsement of any kind of the service or site, its content, or its sponsoring organization.
- The Kaira District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited may also provide hyperlinks to third party websites, which contain downloadable software. Bank will have no role in such activity.
ANY PARTY WANTING TO CREATE LINKS TO THE KAIRA DISTRICT CENTRAL CO-OPERATIVE BANK LIMITED’S WEBSITE
Any party wanting to create a link to The Kaira District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited’s website is required to obtain the prior written approval of The Bank before doing so. The Kaira District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited at its absolute discretion may or may not give such approval.
Any link to The Kaira District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited’s website must be made directly to the homepage of website and “framing” or “deep-linking” of website(s) or content is strictly prohibited.
Any use or display of The Kaira District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited’s logos, trade names, trademarks, web content or material in any form is not permitted except with the prior written approval of The Kaira District Central Co-Operative Bank Limited.
- We take our responsibility to protect your information very seriously. We use physical, technical, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable legal standards to secure your information from unauthorized access and use, alteration, and destruction.
- We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal data within our organization. We require our staff and any third parties who carry out any work on our behalf to comply with appropriate compliance standards including obligations to protect any information and applying appropriate measures for the use and transfer of information.